Monday, May 21, 2012

DIY Wedding Invites

For those of you that know me, you know how much I love paper!  Making cards has always been a favorite hobby.  I learned that not only is it a hobby, it's an obsession!  I have a hard time working on anything else once I bring out all my paper and pens and scissors.

I knew I wanted to design our wedding invitations.  I found a lot of different invites on-line, but all were pretty detailed and required expensive software.  I downloaded the free trial of photoshop and spent hours playing with the design.  I learned so much about photoshop that I never knew before!  I also learned that I loved it!  I could have spent six months on the invitations alone.

I used vintage Post Cards as the RSVP and had the stamps made at Zazzle.com to mimic a vintage post card.  I'm really happy with the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment